Victory Team: Number one powerboat race team
Victory Team embarked its journey in 1988, Claiming its first Class1 Powerboat Championship in 1993.
Since then, Victory became the team’s DNA to take new challenges and achieve international championships.
In 1998, Victory Team started designing and manufacturing its own Emirati Victory Powerboats and state-of-the-art engines at its head quarters in Dubai, UAE.
The team continued the victory journey has gone on to become one of the most successful teams in the history of XCAT racing, scoring the World championship for Five Consecutive years.
Today, victory team pinned Dubai’s place in the World map of Powerboat Racing competing in six different categories Class1, XCAT, Formula 1, Formula 2, Formula 4, and Aquabike.
The team won 24 World Championships and more than 590 awards and trophies.
Build an 100% Emirati integrated team
Train, qualify and invest in our national capabilities to create a global Emirati team that will establish Dubai on the world map of Marine sports
2. Sports spirit
3. Outstanding performance
5. International achievements and championships
1. Make Victory Team a leading establishment in the designing and manufacturing of powerboats
2. Win world championships in all powerboat race categories
3. Enhance athletic performance and support all outstanding national talents
4. Create a stimulating environment, community, and initiatives that attract all segments of our society
5. Participate in national, regional, and international sports initiatives